Light travels at 299,792,458 m/s. Immaturity travels at 5 mph.
- The first rule of Road Rage Races is you don't talk about Road
Rage Races. Actually, tell anyone you want unless you're
getting a ticket or filling out an accident report. If you're foolish
enough to break the law for a silly race, don't try to pull the rest
of the participants down with you.
- The starting point is known in advance. We'll all know where
the races begin well in advance. Racers will meet there thirty
minutes before the race starts.
- The possible ending points are known in advance. Five
possible ending points will be published at least twenty-four hours
before the race starts.
- No racers will know which ending point will be the finish line
until just before the race starts. Twenty minutes before the race
begins we'll randomly select one of the ending points to be the
finish line. This information will be kept secret from all but the
non-racing finish line group. They'll set out immediately for the
finish and their 20 minute head start should insure they arrive
before the players.
- You are responsible for your own actions. Don't endanger the
lives of others. Don't assume more personal mortal or legal risk than
you feel comfortable with. It's just a game.
- Sabotage is not legal. You may not damage, hinder, injure,
detain, or otherwise actively interfere with another participant.
This does not mean you have to make way for others, just that you
can't set out to block them.
Something missing or unclear? Go to the mailing list on the
contact page, and let us know.
Tue Apr 22 10:20:15 CDT 2003
by Ry4an Brase.